NEW SUBMISSION DATE
Entries will be judged on originality and practicality of implementation. Both individual students and groups of students are encouraged to join in the competition. The format of the entries should include:
April 15, 2020
May 15, 2020
June 10, 2020
- Cover Page — list of students involved, high school name, and name of any advisors. Include contact email address of lead student and advisor.
- Abstract — one paragraph summarizing the proposal.
- Statement of the Problem — what challenge does the proposal seek to address?
- Proposed Solution — what solution does proposal offer? Include marketing and implementation plans as well as success metrics.
- Budget — what funds might be required to actually carry out the proposed project?
The main body of the proposal (sections 3, 4 and 5) should not exceed 5 pages. Illustrations are encouraged. Entries must be submitted as PDF documents.
Strictly a paper study —
NO FIELD WORK